Our aim is to create a happy, caring and co-operative school community, which celebrates learning in all of its forms. Staff, governors and parents will work together to develop capable, confident and tolerant members of society.
- Help students identify their interests and abilities
- Support students in setting personal learning goals
- Facilitate student involvement and learning in decision-making regarding their own learning and the use of power and responsibility in the classroom and school
- Create a culture of care and community where students learn to support one another and take responsibility for the well being of each other and the total community
- Facilitate students learning together in a diverse groups where they learn how to value contributions of others and manage productive group work
- Teach students who are functioning at many differing levels of ability together in heterogeneous mixes
Assess student skills and learning styles to facilitate learning and promote personal excellence